Sunday, January 25, 2009

New hair!

I finally did it! I cut my hair, I ended up going with the nicole riche one. I had no idea where to go in Rexburg for a good cut, especially since I have never gone short before so I was super nervous. 

My sister had some coworkers who said that the place "Hair We Are" (yeah , i know I thought the name was suuuper cheesy too) was really good and reasonably priced. So, with a wash, cut and style, it was $20, which  I thought was an awesome deal!

The girl who did my hair came highly recommended too so I felt a little more comfortable. Anyways, here is a picture of my new hair! I had no idea my hair was as long as it was before I cut it, but I guess the girl ended up cutting off 7 inches! Crazy huh?! 


1 comment:

Kari said...

It very cute! I can't wait to see it in person!