Sunday, August 23, 2009

One Year and growing strong, and big :)

Well it's official, today is our ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY! Yay!!! 

It's crazy to think that it was a whole year ago that we got married! So much has happened since then, but time serisously flew by. 

Right now I'm sitting in our GORGEOUS Marriott room in Kua'i (pictures to come, don't worry) waiting for brunch to settle so I thought I might as well make myself useful and wish ourselves a happy anniversary haha, just kidding but it's been a while since I posted, so I thought I'd better.

HUGE thanks to Mom and Dad Sanelli for putting this trip together for us and sending us, we couldn't have asked for anything better. We love it here, anybody want to move here with us??

Because I know you are dying to know, here are a few updates...

In case you don't know, I am about 4 months (17 1/2 weeks) prego (thats where the "growing strong, and BIG" part of the title came from) and we couldn't be more excited! We won't find out what we are having until this September 11th but so far we already have our names picked out, kinda. 

Girl Name:
Okay, this is a for sure, if we have a girl this is THE name we will name her, no doubt...

McKenna Nicole Sanelli 

I've loved the name McKenna and have known I would name one of my girls that name ever since high school, and Dom loves it too, so now all we need is to have a girl so that we can name her it!

Boy Name:
This one is a little unsure as of now, Domenic really wanted to name our first boy an italian name, but we can't really are on one because he likes the really italian sounding names like domiano or giuliano but I'm afraid the kid will get made fun of so we are struggling with this one.

So far we have agreed on Nicolas Domenic Sanelli, but Dom has a cousin named nick on his Sanelli side, so we don't know. 

I know a lot of people hesitate telling people what they are going to name their kids, BUT I really want to know what you think or if you have any ideas. Any suggestions?? Let us know!

More updates to come, in a week or so when we get home :)

8 comments:

Becca said...

so happy for you, go to babynamewizard.com for some ideas!!

Becca said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kari said...

Congrats! That is so cool! I love the names. I think both of them really flow.

The Wi Family said...

Congratulations on your anniversary and on EXPECTING!!! That is so very exciting and what a great anniversary gift to be in Hawaii--I'll be honest--I'm jealous :) Have a great time!

Ali Breinig said...

I LOVE YOU!!! I LOVE THE NAME MCKENNA!! :) You are so funny...you know why I said that. I hope you are having a fab time in hawaii!! I WILL MOVE THERE WITH YOU!! I'll see you in 6 days!!! YAY! Can't wait to spend more time with you these upcoming months...i miss my best friend :(

Alli said...

Oh my goodness! I haven't checked your blog in awhile... I didn't know you were expecting. How exciting! Congratulations! Being a mom is THE BEST.

I love the Mckenna, and I love Italian names. I don't think he'd get made fun of. I think the girls would love it... which might be something else to worry about ;)

Anonymous said...

AHHH!! I am soo excited!! McKenna is the best! That was one of the names I have on my list for future reference haha. And I went by the name Nicole for my 6th grade year cause I liked it so much. I still have a soccer jersey that has Niki on it haha!

Kari said...

My address is 148 S 5th West Rexburg, Id 83440. I am excited to come to the baby shower.