Okay, so he obviously Isn't walking, but the kid is super strong, he has been pulling himself up while sitting on our laps for about a week now! He hates being on his belly, but LOVES standing up and looking around. It almost makes me wonder if he is going to be walking before he crawls... We never cease to be amazed with this little guy :)
Here is another standing video, oh, and please disregard the lack of pants. What can I say? He's a baby!
And, in case you haven't noticed, Gianni is such a ham for the camera, already and he's only 3 months old! But he definitely knows what the camera is and always shows off for it :) I love the very end of the video how Domenic starts to laugh, and he gets startled by it haha classic.



3 comments:
Wow! What a difference from when we were there just 6 weeks ago. Can't wait to see you guys!
How cute! Maxten was this strong too. I thought he was going to crawl early but he didn't.
What a handsome little guy! I can totally see both of you in him--but that picture of his daddy definitely looks alike! So fun!
Post a Comment