Wednesday, June 9, 2010

New hair

I just cut 9 whole inches off my hair last night!!! Was it scary? Oh yes, but it had to be done. Ever since I had Gianni, my hair has been falling out like crazy (and I mean like chunks of hair all day every day) and my hair was looking pretty drab so I chopped it all off! This way when it grows back in I wont have the dreaded mullet look...hopefully. It's fun, I never though I would like my hair this short, but its a nice change, especially since summer is rolling around the corner (hopefully). ( P.S. If anybody reading this is in Rexburg I highly recommend going to the girl I went to! If you are interested I'll for sure give you all of her info.)

 

8 comments:

Lauren's Latest said...

SUPER CUTE! I LOVE IT!

The Knights said...

Love it, Love it Love it! Super cute! I showed mom too, she things you look so cute! You can just pull anything off! We love you!

Rachel said...

Adorable Britnae!! I really like it! It looks so light and summer-y!!

Caroline said...

Love it! You look fantastic!

John Horne said...

Great Look!
Still Beautiful inside and out.
Love, Dad

The Hansons said...

I LOVE IT!!! its super cute!

Kari said...

It is super cute!

The Sisters 4 say MORE is more said...

Such a fabulous cut. You look beautiful:)
Thanks for following our sisters blog!!!
~Sister #2