Sorry about the delay, we have been sick for the past 2 1/2 weeks and are slowly recovering, and I feel terrible not having posted pictures sooner of Gianni's 2nd birthday! But here they are, better late than never I guess :)
These first set of pictures are from January 13th, his actual birthday. We semi celebrated that day, but had a party planned for the following day, so we just had a chill day. I made his favorite breakfast (bacon, o.j., and crepes with berries), then later we took him out for a birthday dinner, opened presents, let him watch his favorite movie (cars aka lightning McQueen), had a birthday cupcake, then off to bed :)
.

Yay! A new big boy potty! Thanks mommy and daddy! (now, are you ready for some embarrassing pictures?
So happy to be sitting on his big boy potty...
...and that is about all he did on it.
So excited to blow out the candle
Enjoying the yummy cupcake
the remnants
Presents!
Snazzy new church clothes

Yay more toys!
Cool new skateboard! Thanks Grandma Horne for all the awesome presents!
I also have a super cute video of Gianni singing happy birthday to himself with us, but I can't get it to upload :(














1 comment:
Happy Birthday, Gianni! We miss you! Anytime Emma sees trucks she asks if it's for Gianni.
Post a Comment