Well, I cant say that I would actually buy one hundred dollar dresses or high heels if we had the money to, I am just way to much of a bargain shopper for that, but a girl can dream right?
Here are some of the things I would buy if we weren't poor college students, the economy didn't stink, and I didn't feel guilty for spending our food budget on clothes, and I wsn't such a stingy spender.

www.shabbyapple.com
"Nancy Drew"
Price: $ 82.00


www.nordstrom.com
7 For All Mankind® 'Dojo' Stretch Trouser Jeans (Indigo Wash) (Short Inseam)
$ 154.00

www.nordstrom.com
COACH SIGNATURE STRIPE PATENT TOTE
$268.00


www.hollisterco.com
Hoodie: $40.00
Scarf: $29.50, on sale for 15.90 (might need this)
Sweater: $50.00


Yes, to me even target seems expensive.
www.target.com
Women's Mossimo® Danae Buckle Pumps - Red & Brown: $26.99
Xhilaration® Skyler Patent Mary Jane Pumps -Black: $19.99



No comments:
Post a Comment