Gianni has this rather recent obsession with his tie, he has to wear it with everything, church clothes, jammies, t-shirts you name it.
He also loves cleaning, a habit I am praying he keeps for the rest of his life
Loungin' with his feet crossed. Oh I love this boy.
At the park with Grandma (which for some reason he kept calling "bampa hone" instead of Grandma, We will work on that one.)
Climbing the tree, well trying
This pretty much sums up Gianni and Siena's relationship. Although it can get tricky at times, I sure love how much he adores his sister.
Cheetah Baby!
Bath time! Siena loves bath time, and Gianni always wants to help.
Soapy head
Just chillin
In the words of Gianni "toot baby!" (translations: Cute baby!)
My beautiful mom and Siena, matchy matchy :)
I was lucky enough to have my dad drop by while he was up here for business
It was kind of crazy, my dad flew back to Boise, got off his plane and then my mom boarded that same plane to get here.
My other mom Sharon, can you believe she has known me since I was a little babe like Siena?
My big bro holding my little babies
So there you go, these pictures are from when my mom was here for 2 weeks. We really appreciated all her help with Gianni, he had so much fun with her, and we miss her like crazy.






1 comment:
Love the pictures! Gianni is so sweet with Siena. We sure hope he feels better soon.
Post a Comment